No doubt, Bigg Boss is the most popular and audiences loved show in India and since Bigg Boss 10, the first ever season when the makers allowed commoners to entry the Bigg Boss house, every year commoners wait to get the entry again in the house.
Last year, only celebrities were allowed in the show, but now as per the sources, the Bigg Boss house is opening its door for commoners again. So, if you are interested to participate in Bigg Boss 15, you should know how to apply.
Apart from filling an online form, the aspirant have to make an audition video and remember your selection for the show will very much dependent on this audition video. To help you making the best video for your audition, we are here to share some useful tips that you need to follow while creating your video.
How to make Bigg Boss audition video?
- Be Yourself: This is the most important point to consider while creating a video. Don’t pose a different person or copy any celebrity. Show the real person inside you along with the qualities which you got and guess what, you can see yourself entering the Bigg Boss house.
- Your Dressing Sense: It another important aspect. Millions of people will be watching you on the show. So, your dressing sense must be spot-on. Whatever you wear, be it a normal shirt or trousers, you must look charming in it. Keep that in mind while creating the video.
- Location of Video: While recording the video, make sure that the background of the video must be decent. You can choose places like Roof Top, Farm, Park, Inside Your Room, whichever you feel increases the quality of your video can be used as a background location.
- Proper Lighting: No doubt that the great lighting certainly improves the quality of the video. Try shooting the video early in the morning or in the afternoon if the weather is good in your area.
- Good Camera: A good mobile camera with 13MP or a DSLR camera is enough to capture that perfect audition video. At least make sure that the people watching it likes the quality of the video even if your camera is not that good.
- Audio: To make a perfect video, you always need good audio. Make sure that the quality of the audio used in the video is good. A good microphone or earphone mic will do the job with ease. Speak in a loud and clear voice so that everyone is interested in the words you are speaking.
- Perfect Editing: A good video can be made better with perfect editing. So, this part is important too. You can use the free tools available online to edit your video and once all look good, then submit your audition video.
To know more on the show Bigg Boss Season 15, stay tuned with us.