Indian television is currently known to broadcast a wide range of reality shows that target different aspects of life. Reality shows today run on dance, singing, family competition, etc. One such reality show that has attracted millions of viewers all over the world over the years is Bigg Boss. Bigg Boss is a television reality show that is broadcasted on the Colors channel in India. The show was created and developed by EndomelShine India.
The rules of the show are pretty simple and straightforward. A number of participants, also known as housemates, live in a house built for a number of days as decided previously by the showrunners. The participants are kept in isolation for the entire duration of the show away from the world. Every week based on the nomination of the other participants of the show and public vote, one housemate will be evicted.
For all 13 seasons of Bigg Boss, participants were celebrities picked by the showrunners. But as the show gets renewed for Season 14 the showrunners have allowed a common man to be part of the show. Bigg Boss season 14 is going to be exciting as this time, both celebrities and the common man will be living together and competing with each other.
Are you looking for how to apply for Bigg Boss season 14? Then read through the article to find answers to all your queries.
Eligibility Criteria for applying to the Bigg Boss season 14:
Before you find out what is the eligibility criteria for applying for Bigg Boss, answer this question.
Are you interested in taking part in the Bigg Boss season14 television reality show? If the answer is yes, then read on to find out whether you are eligible to apply and audition to the show.
The pre-requisites that participants should fulfill for applying to Bigg Boss season 14 are as follows:
1. Both males and females are eligible to take part in Bigg boss season 14. But the only condition is that the applying candidates must have completed 18 years of age. In other words, the show can be taken part by only those candidates who are majors by law.
2. The next requirement that an applying candidate should complete is their nationality. Bigg Boss season 14 is open only for Indian nationals living in the country.
3. To support their nationality, the candidate applying for the show must produce some government Identity card. The ID proof to be submitted by the candidates can be Aadhar Card, PAN card, Election ID card, etc.
4. The fourth requirement that a person applying for the show must fulfill is their fitness. Only a person who is physically and mentally fit can apply for the show.
5. Finally, the candidates applying for the show must not have any criminal background.
The above-mentioned eligibility criteria are applicable only for a common man.
Can you apply online for an audition to Bigg Boss season 14?
A common question among people applying for the show is whether they can apply online.
Yes, a candidate can apply for an audition in Bigg Boss online. Visit the official site of the channel to apply online. The interested candidates can also apply for the show on the Voot app. The candidate must apply for the Bigg Boss audition by filling out personal details like name, age, date of the birth, profession, and contact details. The information provided must be correct, as the wrong information can lead to disqualification. Along with the form, the candidates are required to upload a video of their introduction to get selected for the audition.
The tentative dates in relation to the show are not yet officially announced. All the best, and we hope this article helped you with Bigg Boss application queries.